Sunday, October 23, 2011

Crazy Love

I have been participating in a book study through the church we have been attending since getting settled in Aberdeen.

We are going over "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. This book is special to Jeramie and I, not so much because it was life changing like it has been for so many, but because it was life affirming. We had been convicted by God to examine what Jesus really taught in the gospels but along with other tools, Crazy Love came along and confirmed our understanding.

For some reason I feel like I should open another window into the soul of our family and this seemed like a good method to do that. I have decided to share some of the study questions along with our response to them. We will continue to post updates of our journey but right now this is the journey we are on.

If you haven't already read this book, I invite you to start reading it and come along with me as you read my posts. Maybe we can grow together and your comments are greatly encouraged!

Click the link to my personal journal on this page "The sanctification of a christian woman" for a view of how God is changing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment